Meet the team – Veronika Krivenova
This month we get to know Veronika, our Slovakian intrepid traveller a little bit better. Those lucky enough to meet Veronika will know she is a perfectionist and loves having fun. She’s an integral part of the team and although she’s the newest member of the La Medusa family, she’s established herself as a very popular stylist with regular weekly clients seeking her styling expertise.
- How long have you been working at La Medusa? I first started working at La Medusa in December 2014
- What was your first day like? My first day I thought that I would be nervous, but I soon settled in as everyone was so friendly and helpful
- What made you want to work in the hair industry? I have had a passion for styling hair since a young age and studied, I trained as a hair stylist after leaving college back at home in Slovakia
- What celebrity look have you been asked to recreate most of all? I have had a lot of requests from male clients to style their hair to give them the George Clooney look.
- Where is your favourite place to go in Henley? One of my favourite place to go is long walk along the river.
- What’s your least favourite celebrity look? My least favourite celebrity hair style would be Donald Trump!
- If you could create any style or colour for a client what would it be? I love to work on short or medium length hair to create choppy, messy look
- What is your favourite thing about working in Henley? I love the local people being near the town and the big bonus is 2 minute to my work.
- What is your favourite product to work with? My favourite hair product is the System Professional Luxe Oil. It works on all types hair and give you silky shiny look.
- What’s your dream holiday destination and why? That would be the Far East, mostly Thailand. I just love the food and adore the heat.
- If you were stuck on a desert island what 3 things would you want with you? Hot water bottle as I am always cold, tent to keep me dry and ever-lasting sparkling wine to keep me happy.
- What is the worst hairdressing injury you’ve inflicted on yourself I do cut my fingers a lot!
- If you weren’t a hairdresser what would you be? This a hard one but I would like to fulfil my passion for travelling